TechCareerPrep is an immersive three-month program aimed at equipping undergraduate, graduate students or new hires with the technical training, network, resources and community they need to launch, sustain and excel in their tech careers.
TechCareerPrep provides partner companies with the opportunity to expand brand awareness, develop a more diverse and qualified talent pipeline, and strengthen the overall tech community.
The program amplifies the computer science/engineering degree with technical training which reflects company expectations, provides real-world experience on what it takes to collaboratively develop & ship a product and the professional development skills required to excel.
The program encourages student to engage in activities that put them in the forefront in their career and not just one of the crowd. Additionally they are given an opportunity to make a difference in the world through the Tech For Good project.
- Amplify the computer science/engineering degree
- Tech for Good Project – Developing technology solutions for social good
- Speaking opportunities at tech conferences
- Contribute to open source projects
- Professional skills development
- Product Management
- Software Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Operations Engineer
- Site Relialibity Engineer
- Test Automation Engineer
- Lifelong Self-Learning and Continuous Improvement
- Digging deeper than just surface information
- Being ambitious with a willingness to raise one's hand and ask questions
- Challenge assumptions and seek insights to make informed decisions
- Not knowing but not being satisfied with staying there and not taking anything at face value
- The ability to express ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- Making things Happen
- Contributing to conferences, speaking engagements, StackOverflow, Meetups, etc